Surrendering Your Grey

Please call your adoption agency if you must return your greyhound. You probably signed an adoption agreement that stipulates that you must return the greyhound to the adoption agency. Please! Honor that commitment. If your need is immediate and you cannot get through to your adoption agency, please call the CalGAP main number, 949-275-0916 or go to for the phone numbers of all the other adoption groups. Someone will help you and will get your grey to the adopting agency.

>> Original article posted by Sharyn Deeringer about an abandoned greyhound