Date: Every Wednesday night during Daylight Savings Time.
Location: The North Lake in Irvine (get directions), corner of Lake and Barranca Parkway
Meet in the parking lot next to the lake. Walks depart about 6:15PM and go counter-clockwise around the lake. The walk takes about an hour and includes two breaks for rest and socializing.
- Please be sure to have your greyhound or other breed dog on a standard six foot or shorter leash. No Flexies!!
- Please be sure to have plenty of poop bags with you. As sure as not, if you bring one or two, your grey will decide three is the magic number for the evening.
- If you have a high prey greyhound, please use a plastic practice muzzle with your grey and remain extremely aware of the small fluffies that we meet on a regular basis.
- If you bring along a small dog for the walk, please be aware that some of our greys are high prey. You will need to keep your distance from those greys for the protection of your own small friend.
- It is very important to stay to the right of the walking path. Our walk is around a private lake. We are the guests of the Woodbridge Community and need to leave room for the residents who enjoy walking, skating and riding around their own neighborhood.